Not surprisingly Season Tickets have been in high demand and there are now only a handful left.
However, before purchasing, please be aware that we are looking to open for day ticket sales very shortly, so please only apply for Season Tickets (see link below in Update 4) if you believe that you will get full value from them.
More information about day ticket sales will be available on Thursday.
Specimen Lakes: Unfortunately we have taken the decision not to open the specimen lakes yet and will be cancelling all bookings up to the end of May. We will of course be refunding cancelled bookings and hope that this exercise will be completed by Monday at the latest.
We are sorry, as we know that this is not what anglers were hoping to hear, but hope that you will understand that our priority remains trying to run the lakes in a way which does not increase the risk to anglers and those people on site as well.
We will publish further news regarding the specimen lakes nearer to the end of the month.